Performing the upgrade
This section describes how you can use the GUI installation program to upgrade the BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform components. The GUI installation program provides direct upgrades for the upgrade scenarios described in this section.
- This version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator does not support the use of custom realms.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- Review the information in Preparing for upgrade and ensure that you have performed required pre-upgrade steps.
For a list of installation program names that you use to upgrade BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform components, see Performing the installation.
This section includes the following pages:
- Upgrading Atrium Single Sign-On
- Upgrading the repository
- Upgrading the CDP
- Upgrading Development Studio
- Upgrading an AP
- Upgrading an LAP
- Upgrading a high-availability CDP
- Upgrading the Operator Control Panel
- Upgrading BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content
Troubleshooting BMC Atrium Single Sign-On problems for issues related to SSO upgrades and registering agents after an upgrade.
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.