Installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform
You install BMC Atrium Orchestrator platform server components by installing the repository first, and then CDP, and then the rest of the components.
Installing the repository
- Navigate to and start one of the following installation programs:
- Windows: setup.cmd
- UNIX: setup.sh
- On the splash screen, select the language in which to view the installation program, and click OK.
- On the Welcome to BMC Atrium Orchestrator panel, review the information and click Next.
- On the license agreement panel, select I agree to the terms of the license agreement; then click Next.
- On the Installation Type panel, select Install new Orchestrator components; then click Next.
- On the New Installation Feature Selection panel, select Repository; then click Next.
- Select an appropriate location.
- On the Root Port Selection panel, specify the root port for the repository and then click Next.
- On the atrium SSO detail panel, specify the load balancer server details.
- Atrium SSO Host Name: Specify the load balancer server URL in a fully qualified domain name format. For example, ao-balancer.bmc.com.
- Atrium SSO Port Number: Specify the port number that you provided in the configuration file as a listening port for BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform. For example, 40443.
- Atrium SSO amAdmin Password: Specify the password that you provided while installing the first node for BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Click Next.
- On the Repository Auto Start panel, select Yes for Start Repository Server and click Next.
- Review the information on the Installation Choices Summary panel, and click Install.
The repository is installed successfully.
After you have installed the repository, install CDP, AP, LAP, or HA-CDP, according to your requirement. For more information about installing each of these components, see Installing.
After you have installed all platform server components, you have set up your environment with clustered BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.