This space contains information about the BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.7 Platform release, which is part of the BMC Atrium brand of products and the following suites:
- BMC BladeLogic Automation Suite
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management Suite
- BMC Application Management Suite
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|Oct 23, 2014||1.0.00 Health Dashboard||Introduces the first release of the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Health Dashboard.|
|Sep 10, 2014||BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform Service Pack 2|
Contains the enhancements, corrected issues, and installation related information.
Fixed issues listed in Known and corrected issues, and the update about migrating authentication and authorization data from Access Manager.
|Aug 29, 2014||Known and corrected issues||Contains a new table filter for filtering known and corrected issues based on the corrected or affected versions, component, and defect IDs.|
|Aug 11, 2014||Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform with BMC Atrium Single Sign-On high availability clusters||Provides a detailed procedure on how to install BMC Atrium Orchestrator with BMC Atrium Single Sign-On high-availability clusters.|
|July 3, 2013||BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform Service Pack 1||Contains the enhancements, corrected issues, and installation related information.|
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Preparing for installation, installing the product, and uninstalling the product.
Required post-installation configuration.
Upgrade process, migration, and configuration.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions and using the product.
Security, system administration, and maintenance.
Development Studio interface, design tools, and workflow development.
Integrations with other products, integration mechanisms, and web services.
- BMC Communities, BMC Atrium Orchestrator community is a resource where people who leverage BMC technology can find assistance in building solutions that solve critical business problems.
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge Base filtered by BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Atrium Orchestrator learning path
- www.bmc.com for information about BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- BMC Global Services, http://www.bmc.com/solutions/services/global-services-main.html