Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, maintenance releases, service packs, and patches. It also provides license entitlement information for the release.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|December 5, 2016||9.1.02: Service Pack 2|
|November 10, 2016||Product announcements||Provides a statement of direction for the end of life for integration with Microsoft Lync.|
|November 5, 2016||PDFs and videos||An index of topics with videos is now available.|
|June 23, 2016||9.1.01: Service Pack 1|
Fixes listed in Known and corrected issues, and the following enhancements:
|April 8, 2015||Configuring knowledge articles to launch in BMC MyIT||If you have BMC MyIT 3.0.01 or later, you can configure knowledge articles in BMC MyIT.|
|December 22, 2015||9.1|
BMC Virtual Chat 9.1 is released. Version 9.1 includes the following enhancements:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages