Moving the TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse environment
To move the TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse infrastructure to a new environment, you need to first back up and then restore other product files, directories, and databases. This topic provides the instructions to back up and restore these entities.
Backing up other files and databases
Back up following other files, directories, and databases as follows:
|Location of Databases/ Files/ Directories||Databases/ Files/ Databases|
<TSSA-DWInstallationDirectory> (a location that is specified during installation and commonly referred to as agentLogFilesDirectory)
Restoring the TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse environment
Complete the following steps to restore the reports server in a new environment:
- Restore the following databases that you backed up. If any of these databases crashed, restore them from the latest back up copy, or create new databases as required.
Reports data warehouse
The database restore must be in sync with the TrueSight Server Automation database.
- ETL (ODI) master and ETL (ODI) work databases
- Install TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse in the new environment. While installing, provide details of the restored or new databases.
- Configure TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse.
- Restore the backed up folders in the new environment.