Technical bulletin — Announcing a license update for TrueSight Smart Reporting
This notification applies to the 11.3 and later versions of the TrueSight Smart Reporting license, which expires on January 31, 2021.
TrueSight Smart Reporting stops working when the license expires. To resolve this issue, renew your license as described below. You can renew the license immediately without waiting for it to expire.
Do the following:
- Download the TrueSight Smart Reporting license file from the website.
- Log in to TrueSight Smart Reporting by using the following details:
- Use the administrator user credentials.
- Log in to the Default organization.
- Navigate to Administration > Admin Console and click License Management.
- Expand Upload License and click Browse to select the license file that you downloaded.
- Click Preview to verify the new license information and click Submit.
Refer to on BMC Communities for a video on updating the license.