Importing audit reports in TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform
Audit reports provide the system usage information quickly in your environment. With audit reports, you can analyse the following information:
- Most and least active users, roles, groups, and client organizations
- Most frequently-used reports, dashboards, storyboards, views, and data sources
- Migration patterns for broadcasts and scheduling
Audit reports are not available by default in TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform. Do the following to import them:
- Log in to TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform as a TrueSight Smart Reporting - Platform administrator.
- Create a new datasource in the default client organization to connect to the repository database.
Import the Audit_Content.yfx file. The file is attached .
BMC recommendation for importing audit reports
BMC recommends the following:
- Run the import operation in the Custom mode.
- Import all elements.
- Change the views to match the datasource that you created.
- Resolve dependencies for all views by providing the datasource that you created.
After the import operation is complete, you can review the audit view and the available reports.