Uninstalling Live Reporting
Do the following:
Log in as an Administrator or root user to the computer where you have installed Live Reporting.
- Navigate to the following directory:
- (Windows) <yellowfin_installation_directory>\live_reporting\UninstallBMCLive_Reporting
- (Linux) <yellowfin_installation_directory>/live_reporting/UninstallBMCLive_Reporting
- Run the following command:
In the uninstallation wizard, click Next.
Enter the TrueSight Server Automation database password that is configured with Live Reporting, and click Next.
- In the preview screen, review the information and click Uninstall.
- Click Done.
- Consult your database administrator to delete the Yellowfin database schema and users from the database.
Where to go from here
Now that you have uninstalled the existing version of Live Reporting, for installing and configuring the latest version of Live Reporting, see Installing and configuring Yellowfin to enable Live reporting.