Tracking BLPackage deployments
Each server's agent stores information about BLPackages deployed to that server. You can view this information using the BLPackages object on each server.
The BLPackages object is a custom configuration object that is automatically installed on every agent running version 8.1 or later. Agents running earlier releases do not show the BLPackages object on a server. For agentless managed objects, BLPackage information resides on the proxy server used to manage the agentless object.
The time stamp shown in the Deployment Time column reflects the local time for the server.
Click Refreshto update the information provided by the BLPackages object.
When you undo a deployment of a BLPackage, the BLPackages object no longer shows the BLPackage that was un-deployed.
To track BLPackage deployments
- Using the Servers folder, select a server, right-click, and select Browse.
A new tab displays information for the server.
- In the tab, select the BLPackages object.
The right side of the tab shows the history of BLPackage deployments on this server.
- While displaying information about BLPackages, you can remove entries from the list by doing any of the following:
- To remove all entries in the list, select BLPackages, right-click, and select Remove All Entries.
- To remove all entries deployed before a certain date, select BLPackages, right-click, and select Remove All Entries Older Than. A dialog appears, asking you to specify a date.
- To remove a specific BLPackage entry, select that entry, right-click, and select Remove Entry.