Reviewing minimum requirements for Solaris Zones environments
System requirements (Solaris Zones)
To employ TrueSight Server Automation in a Solaris virtual environment, you must have:
- Oracle Solaris 10 Update 4 or later (either SPARC or x86) installed on the host computer
- A global zone running on the host computer
- The TrueSight Server Automation RSCD agent for Solaris installed and running.
Access and privileges (Solaris Zones)
The following are required permissions for a Solaris virtual environment:
- The user must be the root user or should have system administrator privileges to create and manage non-global zones.
- The zone path directory must be owned by root with the mode 755.