Monitoring the provisioning status of devices
During provisioning, you can monitor device status to see which devices are provisioned, review device provisioning history, or review all of the devices provisioned with a system package.
You can monitor the provisioning status of devices using these methods:
- View devices that are registered with TrueSight Server Automation but not yet provisioned (see Viewing imported devices).
- View devices that are provisioned (see Viewing provisioned devices).
- View a device's properties, permissions, and manufacturer settings (see Viewing device information).
- Examine device provisioning history (see Viewing device provisioning history).
- Examine a system package's provisioning history, to view all of the devices a system package has provisioned (see Viewing a system package's provisioning history).
- Change the provisioning status of devices. You can classify a device as imported (see Reprovisioning servers) or provisioned (see Manually classifying devices as provisioned).