Managing jobs through the Jobs or Servers folder
In the Jobs and Servers folders, you can take the following actions on jobs:
- Opening a job
- Executing a job
- Executing a job against specific targets
- Executing a job against failed targets
- Defining a job execution override for a role and user
- Executing a job with BMC Remedy ITSM approval
Through the Servers folder, these actions are available only for Snapshot Jobs and Audit Job that have already executed on any specific server.
Through these folders you can also copy, cut, paste, and delete jobs as follows:
- Cut, copy, and paste jobs between folders in the Jobs folder. (You cannot copy, cut, or paste jobs through the Servers folder.) When you copy and paste a job, all scheduling information is removed from the job that is pasted.
Delete jobs through the Jobs folder or the Servers folder. When deleting through the Servers folder, the job is also deleted from the Jobs folder.