Item-wise status for a Windows BLPackage Deploy Job
In a BLPackage deploy job results view, you can see the status of individual items deployed on Windows target servers. You can also export the details of all items deployed during a job run to a CSV file. The item-wise details for deploy packages are available for the following types of deployable assets on Windows target servers:
- MSI Package
- Installshield Package
- OS Service Pack
- Windows custom software
The following topics are available:
To see the individual items deployed on a server
- Right-click the status icon for a completed Deploy Job run, either (completed successfully) or (completed with errors) in the Commit or Rollback column of a server.
- Select Item Details.
In the example below, a BLPackage is deployed on four Windows servers.
You see a detailed display of the status of each item deployed on the server. If the item was not deployed successfully, the display includes the Windows error code and failure description.
To export item details for all deployed items
- Right-click a Deploy Job run, and select Export Item Details.
- In the Export Results dialog box, specify the location where you want to store the exported results.
- For Object Name, provide a file name.
- From Object Type, select the default CSV format for the exported log file.
- From File encoding, select the type of character encoding to use for the exported file.
- Click Save.