Checking the job results
This topic provides instructions for checking the results of running the
To check the job results
- From within the BMC Server Automation Console, navigate to the Jobs > CaptureJobs folder where you just created the job test1.
- Right-click the job and select Show Results.
- If the job completed successfully, check to see that the Virtual Center template was created.
Assume that you had the following statement in your input file:
- Within the console, navigate to the Virtual Center server, right click the Virtual Center server name, and select Browse.
- Expand the VMware vCenter Server node.
- Expand the Templates folder. You should see the template you just created, named 003:
- Check to see that the job also created a Virtual Guest Package (VGP) named 003 (same name as the template).
Assume that your input file had the following line:
- Navigate to the Depot > VGP folder
- Expand the VGP folder. You should see the newly created VGP named 003: