Managing events with web services
This topic covers information about the web services that help to manage events in a Infrastructure Management system.
Overview of web services that manage events
You can use these web services to create or modify events in a cell. You can also create events for the following integrations with Infrastructure Management:
- BMC Remedy Change Management
- BMC Capacity Optimization
List of web service APIs that manage events
The event API creates multiple events or modifies a single event at a given time. To create events, you must use the POST method and to modify an event, you must use the PUT method.
You can subscribe to events by using the publish-subscribe method.
- Creating events with web services
- Modifying an event with web services
- Example use case scenarios to manage events
- Permissions required to access web services that manage events
- JSON error codes for web services that manage events
- Log files for web services that manage events
- Listing events
- Using the Publish-Subscribe REST approach to receive events