Enforce continuous compliance for networks
TrueSight Network Automation is a leading platform for the management, control, and enforcement of configuration changes for network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and load-balancers.
Part of Compliance Automation, the BMC Continuous Compliance for Network Automation solution increases the efficiency of enforcing operational, security, best practices, and regulatory compliance.
BMC Continuous Compliance for Network Automation is a solution that increases the value of TrueSight Network Automation. This solution provides an easy to implement integration with BMC Remedy ITSM applications and the BMC Atrium CMDB enabling an automated coordination of configuration management processes with other Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes.
TrueSight Orchestration automates the interaction of TrueSight Network Automation with BMC Remedy ITSM incident ticketing and change control processes. Flexible and customizable BMC Remedy ITSM workflows extend the capabilities of TrueSight Network Automation enabling the delivery of improved change control process and compliance, together with increased staff productivity.
The BMC Continuous Compliance for Network Automation solution provides to the enterprise these benefits:
- Lowers the cost, and increases the efficiency, of enforcing operational, security, best practices, and regulatory compliance.
- Provides time-saving and flexible workflows integrating TrueSight Network Automation with BMC Remedy ITSM change and incident management.
- Enables data center engineers, and help desk staff to devote their valuable time resources to providing other needed business services in the enterprise.
BMC Continuous Compliance for Network Automation solution use cases
When you implement the BMC Continuous Compliance for Network Automation solution, you can implement the following use cases:
- Closed-loop compliance for network configuration policies
- Remedy Service Desk-initiated changes
- Operator-initiated changes
- Compliance for changes made without prior approval
For descriptions of how to execute the key use cases described above, see Executing continuous compliance for networks use cases.
What to do next
To enable the Continuous Compliance for Networks workflows, you must perform the following tasks:
Install and configure required products
Installation roadmap for continuous compliance for networks
Implement the use cases
Log in or register to comment.