Before you install the product, make sure that your environment meets the hardware and software requirements.
Product compatibility matrix
The following table lists the web browsers that Track-It! supports:
|Microsoft Edge||Latest version available as per Track-It! release date|
|Google Chrome||Latest version available as per Track-It! release date|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest version available as per Track-It! release date|
Latest version available as per Track-It! release date
Resolution and connectivity details
The following table lists resolution and connectivity details for Track-It!:
|Type of resolution or connectivity|
1920 x 1080 pixels
512 KBPS or higher
Application Server hardware requirements
The following table lists Application Server hardware requirements for Track-It!:
|Computer and processor||1 CPU with minimum 2 GHz - 4 core with 2 MB cache|
The initial installation might require up to 2 GB of free space to extract all installation files and to run the application.
The following table lists software requirements for Track-It!:
The following table lists databases that Track-It! supports:
Microsoft SQL Server
|Microsoft SQL Express|
- SQL Server 2022 is only compatible with BCM version 22.4.1 and above.
- Track-It! does not support case-sensitive SQL Server and SQL Express.
- The Full Text search feature is available only with Advanced Services variant of SQL Server and SQL Express.
- You must configure SQL Server for mixed mode authentication. This allows both Windows authentication (integrated security) and SQL Server authentication.
- To make the Track-It! installer function correctly, you must enable the TCP/IP protocol on the SQL Server. By default, the TCP/IP protocol is disabled in SQL Express.
Track-It! supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 database connections by utilizing SQL Server drivers, which are automatically installed during installation.
However, your edition of SQL Server might not provide TLS 1.2 connections by default. The Microsoft Knowledge Base article lists the various SQL Server editions and their support for TLS 1.2.
We recommend that you follow Microsoft's guidance when planning your TLS 1.2 connection to your SQL Server.
If you are planning to enable an integration between Track-It! and BCM, please note that BCM does not support TLS 1.2 out-of-the-box. If you want to configure BCM with a TLS 1.2 enabled SQL Server, follow Knowledge Article .
The following table describes the required TLS versions that must be running on the Track-It! server, SQL server, and email server in order for Track-It! to function properly: