The section provides information about the prerequisites and processes for the following types of upgrade:
- Upgrading from one build of Track-It! 20xx to another
- Upgrading from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 2020
- Before upgrading from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 20xx, learn more about:
- Track-It! 20xx features
- The differences between Track-It! 11.4 and Track-It! 20xx
- The features planned for future releases
If you are migrating to Track-It! 20xx because your operating system is no longer supported, note that we continue to support Track-It! 11.4. For more details about supported operating systems for Track-It! 11.4, see .
- The existing BMC Client Management (BCM) instance is not upgraded when you upgrade Track-It!. If you need to update BCM, you can download the latest BCM update and install it on your BCM server by using the Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) facility. For more information, see .