Track-It! data model
The Track-It! database contains standard tables and columns for each module. Each table has a corresponding view definition created for each group. The data model tool shows you various modules and the corresponding field definitions.
To download the Track-It! data model zip file, click here.
- You must extract the entire package to view the data model content.
- BMC recommends that you view the data model by using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser only.
To view the data model
- After you download the data model zip file, save it to a new folder.
- Extract the files.
If the files are not extracted, the HTML model does not launch correctly.
- To view the HTML model, launch the Index.htm file.
The Index.htm fetches the different pages in the main page from the underlying folders. The HTML first shows modules like Ticket and Assignment followed by all the configuration modules and the table definitions.
- To view module specific schema details, such as Table and View names, click on the respective module link.
To query and fetch data from a specific module
All the user modules have a base table and a base view that are owned by _SMDBA_ schema. If you are querying the database to fetch data for consumption by external applications, you must query the Base Views owned by _SMDBA_.
Module = Ticket
Base View Name = Ticket
Base Table Name = _TELMASTE_
SELECT *.* FROM [_SMDBA_].[Ticket]
ORDER BY <field name>
Log in or register to comment.