If you are new to the Track-It! product, the information in this section introduces you to the product features.
- Before upgrading from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 20xx, learn more about:
- Track-It! 20xx features
- The differences between Track-It! 11.4 and Track-It! 20xx
- The features planned for future releases
If you are migrating to Track-It! 20xx because your operating system is no longer supported, note that we continue to support Track-It! 11.4. For more details about supported operating systems for Track-It! 11.4, see System requirements .
You must note the following important points before installing or migrating to Track-It!:
The password for the installer is carnation.
BMC strongly recommends that you watch the following training video (15:08) about installing Track-It!:
- Track-It! 20xx is a new platform and BMC is still developing some edge components.
If you plan to upgrade to Track-It! 20xx from an earlier release, BMC recommends that you read Track-It! 11.4 vs. Track-It! 20xx. This topic describes which components have been delivered and which remain to be delivered.
- Upgrading from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 20xx involves using automated tools to migrate data. For more information, see Upgrading from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 2020.
- You can download Track-It! licenses and software from
BMC License Portal
For download instructions, see How to obtain your Track-It! license & software .
For information about Track-It! 20xx, contact BMC Support at http://support.trackit.com or go to Support Central .
This section contains the following topics:
Log in or register to comment.