2020 Release 01
This product update corrects known issues in Track-It! and introduces enhancements to the product.
For enhancements or features added in earlier releases, see .
For enhancements or features delivered in this release in comparison to Track-It! 11.4, see Track-It! 11.4 vs. Track-It! 20xx.
For more information about the issues corrected in this product update, see Known and corrected issues and select 2020 Release 01 in the Corrected in list to filter the issues in the table.
This product update includes the following enhancements:
- A new feature called Parent tickets is added. For more information, see Working with Parent tickets (2020 Release 01).
- Exchange Web Services (EWS) integration
- EWS integration is introduced. Support is added for both On-premise and Microsoft Office 365 email mailboxes. For more information, see Configuring email.
- Attachment to Assets
- You can now add attachments to Assets. For more information, see To add an attachment to an asset (2020 Release 01).
- You can now migrate asset attachments with the Migration Tool. For more information, see Asset Attachments.
- Global search update
- You can now perform search on more fields of Asset and Purchase Order. For more information, see Fields on which search is performed.
- Bulk delete feature on workspace grids
- Business rule to use Survey Monkey for surveys
- You can create a Business Rule to use Survey Monkey for survey. For more information, see Using Survey Monkey surveys (2020 Release 01).
- Microsoft SQL login accounts
- Track-It! creates SQL login accounts for various purposes. For more information, see Microsoft SQL login accounts (2020 Release 01).
- BCM and Track-It! integration update
- You can now use BCM Configuration XML file for BCM and Track-It! integration. For more information, see Enabling integration between Track-It! and BCM using the BCM Configuration XML file (2020 Release 01).
- System requirements
- Updates to system requirements for Track-It!. For more information, see System requirements.
- Track-It! Mobile App support
- Track-It! supports Android 7 to 9 and iOS 8 to 12. For more information, see Overview of the Track-It! Mobile App.
Downloading and installing the product update
For instructions on downloading and installing the update, see Installing.