Learn what’s new or changed for Track-It! 20.19.xx and 20.18.xx, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, on this page .
|August 27, 2019||20.19.03 features||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.19.03.|
|May 8, 2019||20.19.02 features||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.19.02.|
|February 22, 2019||20.19.01 features||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.19.01.|
|October 22, 2018||20.18.03 features||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.18.03.|
|May 9, 2018||20.18.02 features|
Fixes listed in known and corrected issues, and the following enhancements:
|January 15, 2018||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.18.01.|
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Migration process and configuration.
Working with the product.
Security, system administration, and maintenance.
Video learning resources.