When you uninstall Track-It! only the application files are removed. The following components are not removed:
- Track-It! database
- Log files
- File attachments
To uninstall Track-It! using an Uninstall utility
- Close all programs on your computer.
- From Windows, select Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Select Track-It! versionNumber and click Uninstall.
The Uninstaller welcome page appears.
- If any programs are still open, close them and then click Next.
The Select features pane appears.
- Select individual features or select the top entry to uninstall all features.
- Click Next.
The Uninstallation Preview pane appears, identifying the location from which files will be removed.
- Click Uninstall.
Progress messages appear as tasks are completed. When the uninstallation is completed, the Uninstallation Summary pane appears.
- To view the uninstallation log file, click View Log.
- To exit the uninstaller, click Done.
- Restart your computer to complete the uninstallation process.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you