Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for Track-It! 20.18.xx, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|October 22, 2018||20.18.03 features||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.18.03.|
|May 9, 2018||20.18.02 features||
Fixes listed in known and corrected issues, and the following enhancements:
|January 15, 2018||BMC announces the release for Track-It! version 20.18.01.|
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.