Register on Support Central
Before you get started, you'll need to have a copy of your BMC Order Detail document in front of you (see step 4).
NOTE: You should have received this via email when you ordered your product(s).
You can also watch this video on how to register your account:
To register on the Support Central site:
- Go to http://www.bmc.com/support You'll see a light grey menu bar with two links on the right. Click Register.
- A registration form will appear. Please fill out the top section of the form with your name, phone number, e-mail address, country, company and a password.
- At the bottom of the form, please check the 'Access to BMC Support' checkbox. The 'Access to BMC Support' section of the form will expand, so that it can be filled out.
- This is where you'll need your Order Detail document. You should see two columns on the left hand side that say, 'Support ID' and 'Support ID PIN.'
- In the 'Support Contract ID' text box, enter the number from the 'Support ID' column on your Order Detail sheet.
- In the 'Contract Password (PIN)' text box, enter the number from the 'Support ID PIN' column.
- Complete the 'Language,' and 'Time Zone' fields.
- You can also click the 'Access to BMC Partner Resources' and 'Access to BMC Academy (Education)' checkboxes if required.
- If prompted complete the Captcha verification.
- If your registration has been completed successfully, you will see a confirmation screen:
- The final step is validating your registration via email. You'll receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'BMC Account Validation.' Open the email and click the 'validate' button to validate your account.
- After you've validated your email, we'll send you one more email confirming that your registration is complete.
- You can now log into the Support Central website (http://www.bmc.com/support)
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Thanks for spotting that issue and commenting. I have corrected it now.
Log in or register to comment.