Navigating the interface
On the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console, you can see the overall health of the Atrium Single Sign-On server and launch into specific areas for management. The Administrator console contains four panels providing server health (Status), access to realms for management (Realm Manager), and access to current sessions for management (Sessions). In addition, the console has a top-level Help button launches a browser that provides you with online help.
To access the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console, use a Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) URL.
Each editor provides the following options when adding or editing items:
- Save to save your modifications.
- Reset to remove your modifications and stay on the editor.
- Help launches a browser that provides you with online help.
- Cancel to cancel and return to the launch page.
The Status panel shows the current memory usage of the server, a pie chart showing the number of active/idle sessions, another pie chart showing the up/down status (the server that the agent is defined for) of the agents integrated with this server or cluster.
- Edit Server Configuration launches the Server Configuration Editor which allows you to edit the server parameters.
- Agent Details launches the Agent Manager where you can edit agents using the Agent Editor or delete agents.
- Agents List lists the agents on the system.
- HA Node Details launches HA Nodes manager where you can edit nodes with the Server Configuration Editor or delete dead nodes. In non-HA systems, you can access the Server Configuration Editor by clicking Edit Server Configuration. This manager provides access to the changing overall operation parameters.
- HA Node List lists the HA nodes on the system.
BMC Realm panel
From the BMC Realm panel, an Edit BMC Realm button is available to access the Realm Editor where the realm can be modified. In addition, Authentication List and User Store List is available that displays the authentication modules and user stores defined for the realm.
- Edit BMC Realm launches the Realm Editor which allows you to manage realm authentication, federation, user stores (AR and LDAPv3), users, and user groups.
- Federation and user profile status is provided.
- Authentication List lists the authentication modules that are established for the realm.
- User Store List lists the user stores that are established for the realm.
The Sessions panel allows you to view the current sessions and to invalidate any session. The following columns are displayed in the Sessions table:
- Time Remaining
- Max Session Time
- Time Idle
- Max Idle Time
- Node Name (the server that the session is defined on)
- The Sessions panel displays the sessions that are in the memory of the server. With HA cluster, a single session may be shown multiple times which shows that the session has been replicated on the additional nodes.
- The number of sessions retrieved from the server are displayed in pages. You may not be able to view all the sessions that are in the memory at a single time due to the maximum limit set for the Sessions table. This limit does not restrict the number of sessions that are supported by the server but restricts the number sessions that you can view in the Sessions table. To view a specific session which is not available due to maximum limit, you can filter the sessions based on your requirements.