Installing certificates after integration with other BMC products
If you are planning to use signed certificates, BMC recommends that you install digitally signed certificates before you integrate BMC Atrium Single Sign-On with other BMC products such as BMC Remedy AR System and BMC Remedy Mid Tier. However, if you have already integrated BMC Atrium Single Sign-On with other BMC products, you can install the certificates.
To install certificates after integration with other BMC products
- Log on to the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console.
- Delete the agents from the Agent Editor. For more information, see Managing agents.
- Stop the services for other products.
- Delete atssoAgents directory from the <Root>\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat6.0 directory.
- Add and import the signed certificates. For more information, see Managing certificates in BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Reintegrate the BMC products. For more information, see Integrating.