Managing nodes in a cluster
To manage nodes in a cluster including modifying the server configuration on each node or by deleting the node.
The following topics provide additional information and instructions for managing nodes in a cluster:
To modify the server configuration on a node
- On the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console, click HA Node Console.
- Select the node that you want to modify.
- Click Edit, modify the server parameters.
- Click Save.
To delete a node from the cluster
Removing a node from a cluster deletes the node permanently from the cluster. When a node cannot be brought back online, the node must be removed from the cluster configuration. For example, a node cannot be brought back online when there is a complete hardware failure.
- On the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console, click HA Node Details.
- Select the node that you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
- When prompted with "Delete selected nodes?", click OK.