Installing certificates after integration with other BMC products
If you plan to use signed certificates, BMC recommends that before you integrate BMC Atrium Single Sign-On with other BMC products such as BMC Remedy AR System and BMC Remedy Mid Tier, you install digitally signed certificates. However, if you have already integrated BMC Atrium Single Sign-On with other BMC products, you must install the certificates:
To install certificates after integration with other BMC products
- Log on to the BMC Atrium SSO Admin Console.
- Delete the agents from the Agent Editor. For more information, see Managing agents.
- Stop the services for other products.
- Delete the atssoAgents directory from the <Root>\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat6.0 directory.
- Install the required certificates. For more information, see Installing and managing certificates in BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Reintegrate the required BMC products. For more information, see Integrating.