This space contains information about the BMC Atrium Single Sign-On 8.1 release.
- For information about Patch 1 for 8.1.00, see Patch 1 for version 8.1.00: 8.1.00.01.
- For information about Patch 2 for 8.1.00, see Patch 2 for version 8.1.00: 8.1.00.02.
- For information about Patch 3 for 8.1.00, see Patch 3 for version 8.1.00: 8.1.00.03.
- For Patch 1 for 8.1.00, BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform version 7.7.00 integrates with BMC Atrium Single Sign-on, see Integrating BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform and the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform online documentation.
- To understand enhancements for this release, see Version 8.1.00.
- To understand key concepts associated with BMC Atrium Single Sign-On, see Key concepts.
- To review a high level end-to-end procedure, see End-to-end BMC Atrium Single Sign-On process.
- To review an end-to-end deployment example for BMC Remedy AR System and the mid tier using SAMLv2 authentication, see BMC Atrium Single Sign-On using SAMLv2 deployment example.
- To review an end-to-end deployment for BMC Remedy AR System and the mid tier using AR authentication, see Installing BMC Atrium Single Sign-On with the AR System server and Mid Tier.
About BMC Atrium Single Sign-On
BMC Atrium Single Sign-On is an authentication system that supports many authentication protocols and provides single sign-on and single sign-off for users of BMC products. BMC Atrium Single Sign-On allows users to present credentials only once for authentication and subsequently be automatically authenticated by every BMC product that is integrated into the system.
Using these authentication methods require that you have previously installed the BMC Atrium Single Sign-On server and configured it with an authentication server such as LDAP, RSA SecurID, or others. Not only does BMC Atrium Single Sign-On support authentication with traditional systems such as LDAP or Active Directory, it also supports integration into existing single sign-on systems. BMC Atrium Single Sign-On is the central integration point that performs integration with the local enterprise systems.