Checking the truststore for certificates
Check the contents of the BMC Atrium Single Sign-On truststore to verify that the certificate has been imported or that the Issuer (Signer) certificate has been imported.
To perform this check, use the keytool utility to place the contents of the truststore into a text file to review the contents. The keytool utility is available in the Java Developer Kit (JDK) that is embedded with a BMC Atrium Single Sign-On installation. BMC recommends that you use this version of keytool.
To check the truststore for certificates
- From the command prompt or shell window, change your working directory to
- Add the bin directory to the PATH environment variable:
PATH=<installationDirectory>/AtriumSSO/jdk/bin:$PATH; export PATH
(For Microsoft Windows)
- After the PATH variable is set, execute the following
keytoolcommand to place the contents into a certs.txt file:
keytool -list -v -keystore cacerts.p12 -storepass changeit -storetype PKCS12 -providername JsafeJCE > certs.txt
- Check the certs.txt file for the certificate.
- If the certificate is not in the truststore, import the desired certificate into the keystore.