Checking the compatibility matrix for system requirements and supported configurations
You can check the Product Availability and Compatibility matrix utility for accessing the necessary system requirements and supported platforms. Consult the BMC Remedy and BMC Atrium product compatibility information for the 8.1 system configuration information.
You may also refer System Requirements for the related information.
To access the compatibility matrixes
To access the product compatibility information on the Customer Support website, you must have a Support login.
Open the following page: http://www.bmc.com/support/product-availability-compatibility.
- Click BMC Solution and Product Availability and Compatibility Utility.
- In the Product Name field, enter the product name: BMC Atrium CMDB Suite.
- In the Product Version field, enter the version number.
- In the Select Component field, enter BMC Atrium Single Sign-On.
- Review the compatibility information listed in the tabs at the bottom of the page.
If you are not able to view the compatibility information for BMC Atrium Single Sign-On 8.1.00 using the compatibility matrix, refer to the BMC Remedy and BMC Atrium Product Compatibility Matrices link: http://www.bmc.com/support/reg/remedy-compatibility-tables.html?c=n.
On this page, find BMC Atrium Single Sign-On and click the version number for which you want to download the compatibility matrix.