Setting Service Catalog Manager Console preferences
When the Service Catalog Manager Console opens, you can determine:
- Default console settings
- Service request and process defaults, along with console settings, in the Service Catalog Management Console
To set the Service Catalog Manager Console preferences
- In the Service Catalog Manager Console, choose Functions > Preferences.
- In the Application Preferences dialog box, click the Service Catalog Management tab.
- Modify the default search criteria for the Request Definition View and Process View as needed.
For example, you might want to show SRDs with a certain status, such as Draft, by default in the Request Definition View.
- Specify the console settings:
- In the Startup Screen field, select if the Request Definition View (default) or the Process View appears as the Console Focus.
- In the Coming Up Window field, select the number of days to view SRDs that will become visible to users (the default is 5).
- In the Coming Down Window field, select the number of days to view SRDs that will no longer be visible to users (the default is 5).
- Click Save.
You must close and re-open the Service Catalog Manager Console to view the changes.