After you finish localizing the navigational categories, AOTs, PDTs, and SRDs, perform the following steps.
To finish localization
- Deploy the SRD.
- Make sure the proper locales for your users are defined in the People form.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Select the Notification Language, for example, French (France).
- Save your changes.
- If your users have problems seeing currencies in their proper locale, define their user preference settings:
- Open the AR System User Preference form in new mode.
- Click the Locale tab.
Define the User Locale and Currency settings.
Currency works only if the currency ratios are properly configured on the BMC Remedy AR System server. See .
For each user, make sure that the AR System User Preference locale and the Notification Language are the same, to prevent confusion.
- Log into the Request Entry console.
If you have properly localized all the BMC Service Request Management components, the localized navigational category appears in the Request Entry console.
- Select a service.
The localized information appear properly.
- Submit the service request.
- Verify the request details.
- Open the request in the fulfillment application.
Make sure the answers to the localized questions were correctly pushed to the application.