Closing work orders
The work order assignee is responsible for closing the work order after it has been fulfilled.
To close a work order
- From the IT Home Page, select Service Request Management > Work Order Console.
- In the left navigation pane, click Functions > Search Work Orders.
- In the Work Order form, search for the work order created for the service request.
- Move the work order to the Closed status.
- When you have finished with the details of the work order, click Save.
When the last fulfillment work order is fulfilled, the status of the service request is set to Completed.