Accessing BMC Service Request Management consoles
Your access to consoles in BMC Service Request Management depends on your role in the organization. The administrator can make sure that you have the permissions required to open a particular console.
To open application consoles
- In a browser, enter the following URL in the address bar:
- <webServer> is the fully qualified name of the BMC Remedy Mid Tier system, specified in the format server_name.company.com.
- <port> is an optional port number, which is needed if the web server is not on the default port (port 80).
- Enter your user name and password, and click Login.
The IT Home page opens by default, however, system administrators can to open, instead.
- In the navigation panel of the Home Page, select the console you want to view; for example, Service Request Management > Service Catalog Manager Console.