Validating user entitlement to SRDs
After creating entitlement rules and qualifications, you can optionally validate user access to SRDs. You can also use user validation to troubleshoot entitlement problems.
To validate users
- In the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Service Request Management > Entitlement > Entitlement Management, and then click Open.
- From the left navigation pane of the Entitlement Console, click Other Functions > User Validation.
- In the User Entitlement Validation form, click the Select button.
- From People Search form, select the user to validate, and click Select.
The matching entitlement groups, entitlement rules, and SRDs for the user appear in the tables. Click View under a table to view more details.
- To see the qualification for matching entitlement rules and SRDs, click the Qualification Details link on the User Entitlement Validation form.
- On the Entitlement Management Qualifications form, click the Help Text link to see the information more clearly formatted.
Although the entitlement cache is flushed when an entitlement rule is created or modified, you can click the Flush Entitlement CACHE button on the User Entitlement Validation form to force a flush of the cache. After the cache is cleared, users must reopen the Request Entry console to see any changes.