Defining SRD levels
The Service Request Management administrator can create entries for levels of service (for example, Gold, Silver, or Bronze). You can also modify these service levels for different locales.
To define SRD levels
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, select Service Request Management > SRD Level > SRD Level, and click Open.
- (Optional) From the SRD Level dialog box, select a new locale (for example, fr_FR).
- Enter a new level, for example, Pewter.
- Select the status, for example, Enabled.
- Select the company to which this level applies, or select Global to make this level available to all companies.
- Click Save.