Adding surveys to an SRD
Use the Search for Surveys form to add surveys to an SRD.
- You can add a survey to the SRD only if surveys are enabled in the Request Preferences form. See Defining behavior rules for surveys.
- You can include up to 12 questions in a survey.
To add surveys to an SRD
- Search for the SRD, select it, and click View.
- Click the Service Request tab.
If a default survey was created, its name appears.
- To exclude a survey from this SRD, select Disabled from the Status menu.
- To create a custom survey for this SRD, select Custom from the Configuration field.
Otherwise, the default survey is included with the SRD.
- Click Select.
- In the Search Survey form, select the company to which this survey applies, or select Global to make this survey available to all companies.
- To create a survey, click Create.
- In the Configure Survey form, enter a name for your survey.
- Click Save.
The dialog box closes and you are returned to the Search Survey form.
- Click Manage Questions.
- To create or modify questions in your survey:
- Specify a locale, if your questions must be localized, for example, en_US.
- Specify the numerical sequence, for example, 1.
- Define the question.
- Click Add or Modify.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you