Viewing status overview information
To view status overview information
- From the Business Manager Console, select one of the following options from the Chart list:
- Open Requests shows all open requests.
- Late Requests By Category shows all late requests by their Category 1 level.
These charts provide key metrics associated with requests occurring in the organization.
- (Optional) Set the Apply search criteria? option to Yes.
When you select this option, the values entered into the Search Criteria fields that qualify the data shown in the search results are also be applied to the charts displayed in the flashboard.
The values that you enter can cause the chart to show no data in the flashboard. For example, if you query the requests that are closed, but the chart shows open requests, the search returns no rows.
- Place your mouse pointer over the bar chart in a flashboard.
When you place your mouse pointer over one of the bars in the bar chart, a tooltip appears. The tooltip displays information about the graph (for example, the number of requests that are in the Planning state).
- Click the graph to view the requests.
The request form opens in Edit mode, showing the records that are in the Initiated state. You can scroll through these records and modify them as needed.