Viewing metrics about an SRD
You can view the following types of metrics about an SRD:
- Request frequency
- Recent request count
- Last requested
To view metrics for an SRD
- Search for the SRD, select it, and click View.
- Click the Service Request tab.
View the read-only metrics about the popularity of the SRD:
- Request Frequency — the total number of times a service request has been created from the SRD. For example, the Request Frequency value is incremented each time a user requests the service from the Request Entry console.
- Recent Request Count — the number of times a service request has been created from the SRD during the Popular Services Interval, such as during the past day, week, or month. For more information, see Defining popular services.
- Last Requested — the date and time that a service request was last created from the SRD.
- Click Close.