Using the Request Entry console
The following topics are provided:
- Viewing information on the Request Entry console
- User scenario
- Using Knowledge Base articles to resolve problems
- Submitting requests
- Submitting a request survey
- Providing feedback on the Request Entry console
- Setting user preferences for the Request Entry console
The Request Entry console, shown in the following figure, serves as a front end for the request catalog. It provides an easy-to-use user interface to view and submit requests, and manage them.
On this console, you can view available requests, submit and manage requests, and view Knowledge Base articles.
Request Entry console
If pop-up blocking is enabled for your browser, some features in the Request Entry console will not function. To enable use of all features of the application, disable pop-up blocking or modify the pop-up blocker settings to add the BMC Remedy AR System Mid Tier web server to the exception list.