Update to the multi-tenancy model
The update to the multi-tenancy model is not supported if BMC Service Request Management is installed by itself as a stand-alone product, or if BMC Service Request Management is installed on a mixed-version stack.
For more information, see Installing and upgrading on a mixed-version stack.
- To install the update later, after the upgrade finishes (the installer gives this option if your environment has more than 20 million records)
- To run the multi-tenancy updates against the migrated delta data
- To restart the update utility, if data errors cause the utility to stop running (you must troubleshoot the data errors before restarting the update utility)
A description of what the update to the multi-tenancy model does is available in the What's new section.
This section contains information about the following topics:
- Installation process flow
- Multi-tenancy model customizations overwritten by the multi-tenancy update
- Reconciling customizations to the multi-tenancy model
- Managing the multi-tenancy update
- After installing the multi-tenancy update