Importing sample data when upgrading
If you change the data set before installing or upgrading, you do not need to import the data manually. If the data set is not changed before installing or upgrading, you see error messages in the logs stating that the sample data was not imported. Then you must update the data set manually and import the ARX files.
The following ARX files are imported into BMC Atrium CMDB forms:
- Sample_BaseRelationship.arx — Copies records into the BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseRelationship form
- Sample_BMC_Component.arx — Copies records into the BMC.CORE:BMC_Component form
- Sample_BMC_ServiceOffering.arx — Copies records into the BMC.CORE:BMC_ServiceOffering form
- Sample_BusinessServices.arx — Copies records into the AST:BusinessService form. (While this is not part of the BMC.ASSET data set, it might result in data being pushed into the data set.)
- Sample_RequestableOffering.arx — Copies records into the BMC.CORE:BMC_RequestableOffering form