Adding work information to a request from the Service Request Coordinator Console
To add work information to a request
- From the Service Request Coordinator Console, search for and select your request.
- Click Add Info To Request.
- In the Request Work Info dialog box, select the work information type, for example, General Information.
- From the Source list, select the source of this information.
Information sources can include email, system assignment, or the web.
- Enter the details of your work information record in the Date, Summary, and Notes fields.
- From the Locked list, select Yes or No to lock the log.
- Select the view access:
- If you want only users in your organization to see the entry, select Internal.
- If you want everyone with access to the system to see the entry, select External.
- To add attachments to the entry, click Add.
- Click Save.
Your entry is added to the work history of the request.
- To see a report of the activities you performed against this request, click Report.