Viewing the audit log
View field and notification audits for the work order by using the audit log. When certain fields are changed or when system notifications are sent, an audit entry is created to track the work order. The logon ID of the individual creating the work order appears next to the audit entry.
To view audit logs
- From the IT Home page, select Service Request Management > Search Work Order, and click Search.
- Select the work order for which you want to view the log.
- In the navigation pane, click Functions > View Audit Log.
- (Optional) Use the Audit Type list to filter out audit log entries.
- To view notification audit entries against the work order, click the Notification Audit tab .
- Select a notification audit entry and click View.