Deploying and verifying localized content
After you finish localizing the navigational categories, AOTs, PDTs, and SRDs, perform the following steps to deploy and verify the localization.
To deploy and verify localization
- Deploy the SRD.
- Perform the following steps to make sure the proper locales for your users are defined in the People form:
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Select the Notification Language.
- Save your changes.
- If your users have problems seeing currencies in their proper locale, define their user preference settings:
- Open the AR System User Preference form in New mode.
- Click the Locale tab.
Define the User Locale and Currency settings.
Currency works only if the currency ratios are properly configured on the AR System server. For more information, see .
For each user, make sure that the AR System User Preference locale and the Notification Language are the same, to prevent confusion.
- Log into the Request Entry console.
If you have properly localized all the BMC Service Request Management components, the localized navigational category appears in the Request Entry console.
- Select a service.
The localized information appears correctly.
- Submit the service request.
- Verify the request details.
- Open the request in the fulfillment application.
Make sure the answers to the localized questions were correctly pushed to the application.