Configuring the Notification Engine for better performance
You can improve performance of Notification Engine by changing the Escalation server threads count.
To take advantage of the optimized Notification Engine workflow, we recommend that you change the Escalation Max Threads count from the default value of 1 to 3.
To modify the Escalation server threads count
- From the IT Home page, open the AR System Administration Console.
- Choose System > General > Server Information.
- Click the Ports and Queues tab.
- Select the record for the Escalation type.
- Click in the Min Threads cell, and change the value to at least 1.
- Click in the Max Threads cell, and change the value to at least 3.
- Click OK.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you