Viewing the audit log
Viewing audit logs enables you to view field and notification audits against the work order. When certain fields are changed or when system notifications are sent, an audit entry is created to track the work order. The logon ID of the individual making the work order appears next to the audit entry.
To view audit logs
- From the IT Home Page, choose Service Request Management > Search Work Order, and click Search.
- Select the work order for which to view the log.
- From the navigation pane on the left side of the form, click Functions > View Audit Log.
- (Optional) Use the Audit Type list to filter out audit log entries.
- Click the Notification Audit tab to view notification audit entries against the work order.
- Select a notification audit entry and click View.