Localizing surveys in an SRD
Use the Search for Surveys form to select survey questions for your requesters. Surveys give the Service Catalog Manager or Business Manager an indication of customer satisfaction levels and how the service desk is performing.
You can add a survey to an SRD only if surveys are enabled in the Request Preferences form. See Defining behavior rules for surveys.
To select surveys
- From the Service Catalog Manager Console, select an SRD, and click View.
- Click the Service Request tab.
If your application administrator created a default survey, its name appears.
- To exclude a survey from this SRD, select Disabled from the Status field.
- To create a custom survey for this SRD, select Custom from the Configuration field.
Otherwise, the default survey is included with the SRD.
- Click Select.
- In the Search Survey form, select the company to which this survey applies, or select Global to make this survey available to all companies.
- To create a survey, click Create.
- In the Configure Survey dialog box, enter a name for your survey.
- Click Save.
The dialog box closes and you are returned to the Search Survey form.
- Click Manage Questions.
The Manage Questions dialog box appears.
- To create or modify questions in your survey, perform these steps:
- Specify a locale, if your questions must be localized, for example, en_US.
- Specify the numerical sequence, for example, 1.
- Define the question.
- Click Add or Modify.